Free webinar: Learn how to facilitate a DI workshop virtually and/or F2F during this free practical train-the-trainer webinar
This webinar is for facilitators, consultants, trainers, managers, and HR professionals. It is suitable for both those entirely new to the tool and more experienced users who e.g. who wish to learn how to use the tool virtually or need to refresh their knowledge.
Piotr Pluta MSc in Psychology, is the Managing Director responsible for consultancy in Human Factors. Piotr has facilitated a number of virtual and F2F Diversity Icebreaker workshops and was involved in development of a dedicated DI-module for a 3D collaboration platform. Piotr has also supported our clients with tips and help both prior and during application of DI. Piotr is also involved in many of our R&D projects and delivers consultancy in the areas of communication, trust building, cross-cultural work and diversity management.
Basic information about DI
- background (history, research, theory)
- the standard workshop flow (4 stages)
- application areas
- desired outcomes and goals when using DI
Workshop facilitation – F2F
- DI-workshop explained: challenges, alternatives, common threads
- Practical tips for successful facilitation
- Small and large groups
- Solving challenges
- Alternative tasks, methods, etc.
- Preparing and facilitating a DI workshop in MS Teams and Zoom
- Working with break-out rooms
- Tips for different scenarios
DATE AND TIME
May 26th at 3–4:50 PM CET
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration deadline: 24 hours before start of the webinar.
It is free to participate.
Previous webinars with Piotr Pluta have received top scores and here are some comments from the participants:
"Skilled facilitator. Clear and good explanation.”
"Very to the point and useful information from one who obviously knows a lot about the tool. Very good!"